Kali Linux Certified Professional Training course
If you’re new to the information security field, or are looking to take your first steps towards a new career in InfoSec, the KLCP is a “must have” foundational certification. Built on the philosophy that “you’ve got to walk before you can run,” the KLCP will give you direct experience with your working environment and a solid foundation toward a future with any professional InfoSec work. As we continually see, those entering the Offensive Security PWK program with previous working experience with Kali, and a general familiarity with Linux, tend to do better in the real world OSCP exam.
For those of you who already have some experience in the field, the KLCP provides a solid and thorough study of the Kali Linux Distribution – learning how to build custom packages, host repositories, manage and orchestrate multiple instances, build custom ISOs, and much, much, more. The KLCP will allow you to take that ambiguous bullet point at the end of your resume – the one that reads “Additional Skills – familiarity with Kali Linux”, and properly quantify it. Possession of the KLCP certification means that you have truly mastered the Kali penetration testing distribution and are ready to take your information security skills to the next level.
Audience: This course is focused on teaching the student how to get the most out of the Kali Linux Penetration Testing Platform. This will improve the skills of those using Kali Linux and better the community and information security industry as a whole.
|Description||Days||Price (exc vat)|
Kali Linux Control Training*
|R 15,000||$ 1100|
Benefits of Kali Linux
Upon completion of this course you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Gain confidence in basic Linux proficiency, fundamentals, and the command line.
- Install and verify Kali Linux as a primary OS or virtual machine, including full disk encryption and preseeding.
- Use Kali as a portable USB distribution including options for encryption, persistence, and “self-destruction”.
- Install, remove, customize, and troubleshoot software via the Debian package manager.
- Thoroughly administer, customize, and configure Kali Linux for a streamlined experience.
- Troubleshoot Kali and diagnose common problems in an optimal way.
- Secure and monitor Kali at the network and filesystem levels.
- Create your own packages and host your own custom package repositories.
- Roll your own completely customized Kali implementation and preseed your installations.
- Customize, optimize, and build your own kernel.
- Scale and deploy Kali Linux in the enterprise.
- Manage and orchestrate multiple installations of Kali Linux.