Kali Linux Certified Professional Training (KLCP)
KLCP is a “must have” foundational certification for those looking to enter the cyber security profession. Kali Linux is the core tool used in conducting penetration tests, security assessments and vulnerability analyses and being proficient in its use is a core skill requirement.
The Kali Linux Certified Professional certification will give you direct experience using Kali Linux and provides you a solid foundation for your future as a InfoSec professional .
Competency using Kali Linux should be considered a necessity before attempting the Offensive Security PWK program as those candidate who are familiar with Kali Linux have been shown to perform better in the exam than those who are not.
Learn how to
- build custom packages,
- host repositories,
- manage and orchestrate multiple instances,
- build custom ISOs,
- and much, much, more.
Audience: This course is focused on teaching the student how to get the most out of the Kali Linux Penetration Testing Platform. This will improve the skills of those using Kali Linux and better the community and information security industry as a whole.
|Description||Days||Price (exc vat)|
Kali Linux Certified Professional Training*
|R 15,000||$ 1100|
Benefits of Kali Linux Certified Professional Certification
Upon completion of this course you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Gain confidence in basic Linux proficiency, fundamentals, and the command line.
- Install and verify Kali Linux as a primary OS or virtual machine, including full disk encryption and preseeding.
- Use Kali as a portable USB distribution including options for encryption, persistence, and “self-destruction”.
- Install, remove, customize, and troubleshoot software via the Debian package manager.
- Thoroughly administer, customize, and configure Kali Linux for a streamlined experience.
- Troubleshoot Kali and diagnose common problems in an optimal way.
- Secure and monitor Kali at the network and filesystem levels.
- Create your own packages and host your own custom package repositories.
- Roll your own completely customized Kali implementation and preseed your installations.
- Customize, optimize, and build your own kernel.
- Scale and deploy Kali Linux in the enterprise.
- Manage and orchestrate multiple installations of Kali Linux.